Welcome to the Wide World
Our Mission – What We Do
We exist to serve people who desire to fully experience every aspect and be fulfilled in every component of their lives. Our mission is to help these people accomplish their highest vision of themselves by guiding them to see their possibilities from a wider angle. Through compassionate and effective coaching and through transformational eco-adventures, we enable clients to reconnect with their true selves and with the world around them, giving them the essential knowledge and unbounded confidence they need to craft step-by-step plans and pursue meaningful goals in their personal & professional lives.
In other words, we’re in the business of helping people create fulfilling, experience-rich, unconventional lives and professions that redefine the meaning of success.
Our Offerings – How we do it
We offer a wide range of innovative services, products, and experiences to help you achieve your goals:
- One-on-one & Group coaching: intimate and personalized support to help you refine & redefine your life
- Affiliate Information Products: handpicked courses that guide and inspire you to create a life of your making
- Motivational Speaking: engaging and entertaining talks on how to access self-actualizing experiences & careers
- WIDExperiences™: adventure retreats combining life coaching workshops with hands-on wildlife conservation
- Wide Blog: where you have access to wide resources & stories and can engage with us and other fellow Widists
Our History – How We Got Here
We know what it feels like to do work that doesn’t inspire us for people who don’t motivate us. We remember waking up everyday and asking ourselves, “Is this it? Is this all there is to life?”
We each had our individual “tipping points” in the default world and decided that enough was enough. We believed our lives were too short and too precious to be lived without meaning and fulfillment. This is why today we’re committed to helping others Live Life Wide too – we know where it leads.
Our Purpose – Why We Do It
- to inspire you to think unconventionally about your life + work
- to support you in discovering how to make a living doing something you love
- to help you turn challenging life transitions into sustainable positive transformations
- to creatively challenge and disrupt the status quo in business, education, and society
- to raise awareness and take actions to help at-risk youth and protect endangered wildlife
- Diane Ackerman